Red Bicycle Paper Co. (redbicyclepaperco.com/) is giving us all the tips and tricks to making your guest tables pop with brilliant colour and dream-worthy designs. Here are the top 5 tips to create an unforgettable reception table for your guests…
1. Add a menu! Not only is a menu the perfect way to let your guests get excited about dinner, but it also allows you to incorporate colour and inject your theme into your reception!
2. Ensure each guest has a place card. Make each and every guest feel welcomed with a personalized place card reserving their seats at your reception. Place cards add colour to the table, and look super adorable!
3. Coordinate your favours. Edible favours are a crowd favourite, and when they’re wrapped with a tag or wax seal, they not only look awesome, but they tie your décor pieces together!
4. Don’t forget your table numbers! A simple piece that each guest will notice as they search for their table!
5. Seating chart or welcome sign (not shown). Signage is a large scale way to bring colour and design into your wedding reception.
Style shoot contributors:
MORE ABOUT RED BICYCLE PAPER CO. | Red Bicycle’s (redbicyclepaperco.com) hand made, custom-designed, gorgeous stationery designs take your wedding theme to the next level (more details in their review in The Ring, here). To find out more, email the Red Bicycle directly using the form below.