Join us for the Ring’s Wedding Expo’s!
The Ring’s Wedding Expo’s deliver awesome couples & entourage traffic, a great number of exhibitors, a venue with real service and incredible food, and the ultimate location.
We’d love to have you exhibitor your brand with us at this event. The Ring’s Wedding Expo is a boutique wedding event designed to help you target your local area wedding market, reach quality couples, experience a show that is well organized and a team who puts exhibitors first, and ultimately, have fun while generating bookings from your business… All at The Ring’s Wedding Expo. We’d love for you to be a part of it!
2SLGBTQ+ BIPOC inclusive. Everyone welcome!
Save the Date(s)
Kitchener-Waterloo: Sept 11 – 10 am – 4 pm | Bingemans – Marshall Hall
London: Sept 18 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western Lamplighter Inn
Hamilton: Oct 2 – 11 am – 4 pm | Canadian Warplane Museum
Stratford: Oct 2 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western The Arden Park Hotel
Guelph: Oct 16 – 11 am – 3 pm | The Grand Guelph
Veil & Tie: Oct 16 – 11 am – 3 pm | Burning Kiln Winery
Brantford: Oct 30 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western Brantford
Cambridge: Nov 13 – 11 am – 3 pm | Tapestry Hall
Kitchener-Waterloo: Jan 7 & 8 – 11 am – 4 pm | Bingemans – Marshall Hall
Hamilton: Jan 21 & 22 – 11 am – 4 pm | Canadian Warplane Museum
London: Jan 29 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western Lamplighter Inn
Stratford: Feb 4 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western The Arden Park Hotel
Guelph: Mar 5 – 11 am – 3 pm | The Grand Guelph
Brantford: Mar 24 – 11 am – 3 pm | Best Western Brantford
Cambridge: Apr 2 – 11 am – 3 pm | Tapestry Hall
Woodstock: Apr 23 – 11 am – 3 pm | Craigowan Golf Club
Booths at The Ring’s Wedding Expos
Your booth at The Ring’s Wedding Expo includes:
- Black pipe and drape (excludes Micro Booths)
- 8-foot table, 1 or 2 chairs (except Micro and Mini Booths)
- Access to the WiFi
- Access hydro – based on booth location, must be requested in advance (available in Hamilton for a small $$)
- Inclusion in expo routine marketing before, during, and after the expo – expo handout, passport, online exhibitor list, and social media tags.
Micro Booths – NEW this season! For the first time ever, the Ring is offering micro booths to suit the exhibitor who doesn’t need a lot of space to promote their product or service. Micro Booths are just a cocktail table and a chair with space for a single popup. Pipe and drape are not included. Access to hydro is not guaranteed. Starting at $295
Mini Booths – Available ONLY at the KW and Hamilton Expos – Do you need more than a cocktail table, but less than a full-size booth? Mini Booths are 6×6 and include pipe and drape, one – 6-foot table, and chair. Prices start at $525
Single Booths – 10×8 (or 8×8 depending on the city), a single booth is our most popular option. Located in the heart of the Expo and includes all the bells and whistles listed above. Prices start at $495
Double Booth – Go big or go home! 20×8 (or 16×8 depending on the city), a double booth gives you the most square footage for your expo dollar and includes all the routine inclusions plus extra tables and chairs as requested. Prices start at $895
Larger and custom booths are available upon request
- 6 foot and cocktail tables are available for $25
- Corner booth upgrades are available for $75 per corner (KW and Hamilton only)
- Linens are not included but black linens are available to rent for $25 or purchase for $50
- Welcome Bag – you can include a branded gift item (nail file, hair tie, notepad, etc) in the Welcome Bags at no additional charge. If you’d like to include a paper marketing item, prices start at $100