While so many details go into planning a wedding, one of the most important items of the day is the food – after all, it is what you talk about with your friends afterwards, isn’t it? This proves the importance of having a menu tasting before the big day or even before booking a caterer. Here are some tips from B-Elegant Catering & Event Planning (belegant.ca) to make your tasting amazing!…
- Go in with an open mind and maybe challenge yourself to try something new.
- Carefully select who to bring with you; you don’t want too many opinions, but more people can also increase the number of menu items you get to try.
- Know your budget beforehand.
- Look for the little details: is the plate presented as it will be on your wedding day? Is the table setting the same?
- Ask questions: Where the food is sourced from? Does your caterer use local suppliers? What items are made in house? Etc.
- What is the service staff like? Are they attentive?
- Did you get a chance to meet the chef?
- Don’t be afraid to ask for menu changes – but also don’t be surprised if some requests change the menu price.
MORE ABOUT B-ELEGANT CATERING & EVENT PLANNING | Kitchener and Cambridge based, B-Elegant (belegant.ca) offers 10 years of wedding + event catering excellence, and is a favourite among event industry experts more details in their review in The Ring, here. To find out more, email B-Elegant Catering & Event Planning directly using the form below. 🙂