Photo, above: Gary Evans Photography | Over the past 15+ years, the team at The Wedding Ring has interviewed 1000+ SW Ontario wedding experts, published 33 all-things-local wedding magazines while producing roughly 60+ Wedding Expo events at which we connected 1000+ exhibitors with 15,000+ local couples (and their entourages).
Throughout all of our wedding industry adventures, one the most common questions we are asked by vendors is still; How to I get my company featured in your magazine?
- Become a client ♥ We always prioritize editorial space for our clients above and before all else. Client campaigns range from $1950 to $3450 and include both editorial pages and display ads in each magazine, depending which campaign you choose.
- Buy a one-off content page ♥ It’s $650 for a full page, full colour content piece that’s all about you. You won’t get a price like that anywhere else in a magazine that has real circulation. You will have the choice of using your page for a Design Palette, a Real Wedding Story, a trend/topic gallery, an Expert Tip or something equally fabulous that we dream up together.
- Submit your work (story, photos, some details) to the team ♥ Submit your favourite story via email to the mag team at The Ring.
- Don’t scoop yourself ♥ If you’ve already shared your photos and story across Facebook and Twitter, we tend to avoid re-publishing.
- Get local ♥ Try to incorporate as many truly local vendors as you can in your content or style shoot.
Photo/shoot shown above:
CATERING & (CHEESE!) CAKE: B Elegant Catering & Event Planning (belegant.ca) Kitchener, ON
DÉCOR & FLORAL: The Creative Bride (thecreativebride.ca) Cambridge, ON
COORDINATION: Lovely Weddings & Events (lovelyweddingsandevents.ca) Kitchener, ON
PHOTOGRAPHY: Gary Evans Photography (garyevansphotography.ca) Kitchener, ON
VENUE: Four Fathers Brewing Co. (fourfathersbrewing.ca) Cambridge, ON & Lot 42 | Global Flex Campus (lot42.ca) Kitchener, ON
STATIONERY: Red Bicycle Paper Co. (redbicyclepaperco.com) Cambridge, ON
GOWN: Tilted Veil (tiltedveil.com) Guelph, ON
TUX: Collins Formal Wear (collinsformalwear.com) Kitchener, ON
HAIR: Wedding Beauty & Style (weddingbeautyandstyle.com) New Hamburg, ON
MAKE-UP: Kadien Artistry (kadienartistry.com) Kitchener, ON
JEWELLERY: Pretty Pennie Jewellery (etsy.com/shop/prettypennie) Cambridge, ON
MODELS: Matison Phillips & Brady Lawrence