Photo, above: Jo Boucher Photography & Carly Kratzer Photography
Over the past 18 years, the team at The Wedding Ring has interviewed 1000+ SW Ontario wedding experts, published 40 all-things-local wedding magazines while producing roughly 100+ Wedding Expo events at which we connected 1000+ exhibitors with 15,000+ local couples (and their entourages).
Throughout all of our wedding industry adventures, one of the most common questions we are asked by vendors is still; How do I get my company featured in your magazine?
- Become a client ♥ We always prioritize editorial space for our clients above and before all else. Client campaigns range from $1595 to $2995 and include both editorial pages and display ads in each magazine, depending on which campaign you choose. Ask us about our Septmber 2021 Digital Edition special rates!
- Buy a one-off content page ♥ It’s $695 for a full-page, full-colour content piece that’s all about you. You won’t get a price like that anywhere else in a magazine that has real circulation. You will have the choice of using your page for a Design Palette, a Real Wedding Story, a trend/topic or gallery, a Destination tip or real wedding, an Expert Tip or something equally fabulous that we dream up together.
- Submit your work (story, photos, some details) to the team ♥ Submit your favourite story via email to the mag team at The Ring.
- Don’t scoop yourself ♥ If you’ve already shared your photos and story across Facebook and Twitter, we tend to avoid re-publishing.
- Get local ♥ Try to incorporate as many truly local vendors as you can in your content or style shoot.
Photo/shoot shown above:
VENUE: Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory (cambridgebutterfly.com) Cambridge, ON
DÉCOR: AWE Events (aweevents.ca) Cambridge, ON
PHOTOGRAPHY: Jo Boucher Photography (joboucherphotography.com) Brantford, ON & Carly Kratzer Photography (carlykratzerphotography.com) Guelph, ON
FLORAL: La Petite Fleur (petitefleur.ca) Innerkip, ON
JEWELLERY: Wisdom’s Jewellers (wisdomsjewellers.com) Guelph, ON
GOWN: Crème Couture (cremecouture.ca) Guelph, ON
SUIT: Sidonio’s (sidoniosformen.com) Guelph, ON
HAIR: Savija Ellis (hairbysavija.com) Cambridge, ON
MAKEUP: B Pretty Bridal – Rachel Jones (bprettybridal.com) Guelph, ON
CAKE: Wellington Cakes (wellingtoncakes.ca) Guelph, ON
STATIONERY: Red Bicycle Paper Co. (redbicyclepaperco.com) Cambridge, ON
DJ: Thunderstorm Productions (thunderstormpro.com) Kitchener, ON
OFFICIANT: Enduring Promises – Jeff Johnston (enduringpromises.com) Kitchener, ON
Want more information? Email Kristen or fill out the form below!