Sew Stylish Wedding Works, a Bridal gown shop in Ingersoll Ontario, has put together a selection of their favourite bridal gown trends to show what all the fuss is about. And this season, it’s all about the details! From informal to formal, this collection of gowns has something for any bride.
- New unique fern style applique lace and embroidery has brides swooning with its modern woodland romantic feeling wedding dresses.
- Soft elegance is a trend that has us all wanting flowing off-the-shoulder bridal gown details; either a strap adorned with pearls and beadwork or soft tulle.
- Flowing A-Line gowns feature romantic garden lace appliques adorned gracefully throughout.
- Beautiful Boho-style gowns are still on the radar. If you are a full lace or chiffon peasant skirt boho bride, these gowns are a new classic.
- Clean and timeless are always great choices. ‘We have styled this with a modern twist with our daisy belt.’
- With 90’s all over street fashion, we’re now seeing cowl necklines on sexy sleek gowns with lux fabric embellished with large modern lace applique.
- A fluffy fun textured skirt is a great way to show your personality. A sheer lace bodice with a plunging neckline updates this look.
ABOUT SEW STYLISH WEDDING WORKS: Sew Stylish Wedding Works (♥) (www.sewstylishweddingworks.com) in Ingersoll, ON carries an array of beautiful stylish designer collections for brides of every size and budget. Helping every bride to feel comfortable and have an amazing experience searching for that special dress!
Featured in the Fall/Winter 2022 edition of The Wedding Ring Magazine
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SEW STYLISH WEDDING WORKS | To speak with Sew Stylish Wedding Works about your wedding options, you can reach them using the form below.