Grand Bend’s Oakwood Resort is the ultimate, all-in-one location for a West Coast Ontario wedding.
Open year-round alongside the shores of Lake Huron, Oakwood Resort is a fantastic choice for a wedding in any season.
At Oakwood, you can plan for indoor or outdoor ceremonies, grand receptions, beach-side photoshoots, and overnight accommodations for your guests (122 guest rooms ranging from deluxe rooms to suites and cottages). Oakwood Resort offers everything you need for an incredible wedding day, all in one breathtaking location.
You May Consider These Items
Products & Services
Packages & Pricing
Oakwood Resort’s All-Inclusive Wedding Packages range from $99 to $180 per person and cover just about everything their brides and grooms could need for their wedding: banquet space, ceremony location, overnight accommodations, reception menu, host bar, and more.
“From linens to specially chosen wines and everything in between we’ve got you covered. Plan your menu with plated service or buffet options which are included in our Wedding Packages. We are happy to work with outside vendors such as florists, decorators, and entertainers to tailor the wedding to your taste.”
All-inclusive wedding packages…
- All wedding package prices are subject to HST & service charges
- Banquet room rental from 11 am to 1 am on the wedding day including basic set-up and clean-up of the banquet room and adjoining deck, in-house microphone & podium.
- Two-night complimentary accommodation in a Deluxe Room for the bride & groom (including a bottle of champagne and breakfast)
- Deck – adjoining reserved banquet room for the ceremony and/or cocktail reception prior to dinner
- Chef selected snack trays for cocktail hour or late-night snack
- Plate service or buffet dinner from Oakwood’s wedding package menus
- Cake cutting service
- Oakwood asks for a minimum guest number to book: 100 adult guests in May through September and 85 adult guests from October through April *COVID-19 depending*
- A non-refundable deposit of $2000 confirms your wedding date at Oakwood Resort
Details, Details, Details
General Questions & Answers
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review
About The Wedding Ring
The team at The Wedding Ring researches, creates, and curates quality, need-to-know wedding content, year-round, alongside our clients who just happen to be some of Ontario’s most talented wedding experts. Find everything you need to know to plan your fabulous local wedding; features and reviews on local wedding professionals, design inspirations, planning tips, real wedding stories, expert tips, bridal show calendar, an ultimate wedding playlist, and much more! Delivered to you in print (The Wedding Ring Magazine), in person (The Ring’s Wedding Expos), and online (TheWeddingRing.ca).
© 2023 The Wedding Ring All rights reserved.