Since September 2014, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo has been welcoming guests and hosting events, including some of the area’s most stylish weddings. This venue is modern, packed full of great amenities and beautiful ballrooms, is home to the very popular Proof Kitchen + Lounge, and – for guests staying overnight – is home to high-end hotel rooms and suites, a large sleek pool room complete with fireplace, and more.
Products & Services
- Delta Waterloo is home to Proof Kitchen + Lounge – a super hot destination throughout K-W for food and drinks. Proof caters the events within the hotel, meaning your wedding reception dinner will be delicious!
- Close proximity to photo opportunities in Uptown Waterloo including Waterloo Park, Grist Mill, Clay and Glass Museum.
- Total flexibility for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception timing. Typically only one wedding on site at a time.
- Total all-inclusive wedding destination – rehearsal, ceremony, reception/dinner, guest rooms and morning-after brunch.
Packages & Pricing
Delta Hotels by Marriott offers a la carte menus and options, starting at $43.00 per person. This includes a three course meal, plus the event space fee. All-inclusive plated options start at $100.00 per person, and end at $140.00 per person, plus the event space. To rent the ceremony space, pricing starts at $500.00.
Details, Details, Details
- Venue can accommodate weddings from 50 to 300 guests
- Months to book ahead: 12
- Amount required to book: To guarantee your booking, the hotel must receive the signed wedding agreement along with a non-refundable deposit payment and valid credit card on file.
- Taxes and gratuities applicable: A taxable gratuity fee of 18% and 13% HST will be added.
- Book your wedding reception at Delta Waterloo and receive the following:
– Complimentary Studio Suite for the night of the wedding
– Complimentary breakfast for two in Proof Kitchen + Lounge the morning after the wedding
- Special preferred rates for guest room blocks of 10 or more per night. Group rates also available for receptions held off-site.
- Catering ranges from $100 to $140 per head including:
– Main Entrées (Select Two Entrée Options)
– Freshly brewed Starbucks® Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Assorted Tazo® Teas – Late Night Station
Please login to add your review
Vendor Profile : Delta Waterloo
About The Wedding Ring
The team at The Wedding Ring researches, creates, and curates quality, need-to-know wedding content, year-round, alongside our clients who just happen to be some of Ontario’s most talented wedding experts. Find everything you need to know to plan your fabulous local wedding; features and reviews on local wedding professionals, design inspirations, planning tips, real wedding stories, expert tips, bridal show calendar, an ultimate wedding playlist, and much more! Delivered to you in print (The Wedding Ring Magazine), in person (The Ring’s Wedding Expos), and online (TheWeddingRing.ca).
© 2023 The Wedding Ring All rights reserved.