Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo Claimed
- Products & Services
- Packages & Pricing
- Details, Details, Details
- Vendor Profile
Since September 2014, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo has been welcoming guests and hosting events, including some of the area’s most stylish weddings. This venue is modern, packed full of great amenities and beautiful ballrooms, is home to the very popular Proof Kitchen + Lounge, and – for guests staying overnight – is home to high-end hotel rooms and suites, a large sleek pool room complete with fireplace, and more.
You May Consider These Items
Ontario Heritage Trust
Products & Services
- Delta Waterloo is home to Proof Kitchen + Lounge – a super hot destination throughout K-W for food and drinks. Proof caters the events within the hotel, meaning your wedding reception dinner will be delicious!
- Close proximity to photo opportunities in Uptown Waterloo including Waterloo Park, Grist Mill, Clay and Glass Museum.
- Total flexibility for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception timing. Typically only one wedding on site at a time.
- Total all-inclusive wedding destination – rehearsal, ceremony, reception/dinner, guest rooms and morning-after brunch.
Packages & Pricing
Delta Hotels by Marriott offers a la carte menus and options, starting at $43.00 per person. This includes a three course meal, plus the event space fee. All-inclusive plated options start at $100.00 per person, and end at $140.00 per person, plus the event space. To rent the ceremony space, pricing starts at $500.00.
Details, Details, Details
- Venue can accommodate weddings from 50 to 300 guests
- Months to book ahead: 12
- Amount required to book: To guarantee your booking, the hotel must receive the signed wedding agreement along with a non-refundable deposit payment and valid credit card on file.
- Taxes and gratuities applicable: A taxable gratuity fee of 18% and 13% HST will be added.
- Book your wedding reception at Delta Waterloo and receive the following:
– Complimentary Studio Suite for the night of the wedding
– Complimentary breakfast for two in Proof Kitchen + Lounge the morning after the wedding
- Special preferred rates for guest room blocks of 10 or more per night. Group rates also available for receptions held off-site.
- Catering ranges from $100 to $140 per head including:
– Main Entrées (Select Two Entrée Options)
– Freshly brewed Starbucks® Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Assorted Tazo® Teas – Late Night Station
Vendor Profile : Delta Waterloo
- 110 Erb St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 0C6
- (519) 514-0404
General Questions & Answers
Q When can I book my wedding?
Wedding bookings can be confirmed up to one year prior to your selected wedding date.
Q Are there any extra fees I should be aware of?
A taxable gratuity fee of 18% (13.5% service charge, 4.5% administration and facility fee) and 13% HST will be added. The hotels is required by law to collect a fee for royalties imposed by SOCAN (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers) and Re:Sound when copyrighted live or taped music is performed. Unless the client produces a license from SOCAN and/or Re:Sound, the hotel will collect and remit this fee to SOCAN and/or Re:Sound. The fee is based on the capacity of the room used and not the actual attendees. Your Event Manager will provide you with the rate guide. For further information on tariffs, visit the SOCAN webiste at www.socan.com or the Re:Sound webiste at www.resound.ca
Q When are payments due?
Pre-payment for the estimate number of guests, less the deposit payment on file, is required one (1) month prior to your wedding.
Q Can outside food and/or alcohol be brought in?
Due to city and provincial health regulations, outside food and alcohol are not permitted. Wedding cakes or items pre-approved by your Event Manager are permitted, at the full responsibility of the vendor (food waiver must be signed, fees may apply).
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review
About The Wedding Ring
The team at The Wedding Ring researches, creates, and curates quality, need-to-know wedding content, year-round, alongside our clients who just happen to be some of Ontario’s most talented wedding experts. Find everything you need to know to plan your fabulous local wedding; features and reviews on local wedding professionals, design inspirations, planning tips, real wedding stories, expert tips, bridal show calendar, an ultimate wedding playlist, and much more! Delivered to you in print (The Wedding Ring Magazine), in person (The Ring’s Wedding Expos), and online (TheWeddingRing.ca).
© 2023 The Wedding Ring All rights reserved.