Little Mushroom Catering makes people happy with food. Let them help you impress your guests by creating delicious memories. LMC uses locally farmed ingredients (check out their Feast On Certification) to make the best from-scratch food in their nut-free industrial facility. From Grand Openings & Galas to Backyard BBQs and Weddings, Choose the Experience of Little Mushroom Catering! #MadeWithMushLove
Little Mushroom Catering provides sustainable & innovative full-service wedding catering across Southwestern Ontario including rentals, staffing & Coordination services.
Little Mushroom Catering recognizes that weddings today are as unique as the individuals getting married.
We have an easy three-step process including our wedding intake form, a bridal consultation, and a tasting for up to 8 people. Tastings cost $25/person and are held in our tasting room.
We have three WPIC certified Wedding Planners on staff, if you require any wedding coordination needs. Prices start at $600 for day-of Coordination.
From small intimate gatherings to grand lavish affairs, Little Mushroom Catering has something delicious to suit every guest including those with food sensitivities or dietary restrictions. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free and kosher-style requirements. We’ve catered over 375 weddings in the past seven years and are certified 911 Wedding safe which means you can count on us to deliver the day of your dreams!
When your wedding day arrives, we will be there to look after the details – food set-up, serving and clean-up, bartending & rental dishes also available. Your only worry will be finishing your meal while it’s still hot!
A few of our favourite things at Little Mushroom…
- Little Mushroom Catering is a Living Wage Employer and certified Feast ON
- Little Mushroom Catering has won awards People’s choice awards for their chili, meatballs, and tacos!
- Kid’s menus containing items kids will actually eat, but that aren’t deep-fried or processed (veggie plates, sliders, pasta, grilled cheese…)
- Soup shooters. Hello.
- Mini Grilled Cheeses Food stations – three types of cheese, house-made preserves, and, of course, bacon (obviously!), to create your own Mini Grills on a baguette or pretzel bread in their Panini press
- Creative food stations – from Pierogis Stations to Poutine Stations (ie. the Poutine station serves potato wedges, gravy, ketchup, mayo, cheese curds, caramelized onions, bacon, with the option to add a veggie or beef chili, or BBQ pulled pork. Mmmmm…)
Contacting Little Mushroom Catering
To learn more about Little Mushroom Catering, contact Stephanie or Elizabeth. You can also read their review on the Ring here or visit Little Mushroom Catering online at www.littlemushroomcatering.ca.