As an event venue owner or banquet marketing and sales team with a budget and a bookings quota, have you ever wondered why print magazines are still a thing? As newspapers crash and burn one at a time, why do so many brides and grooms still do whatever they can to get their hands on copies of The Wedding Ring Magazines each season?
Here’s why brides and grooms love and use The Wedding Ring Magazine…
- They can touch and carry magazines.
- Pages and photos can be cut out and included in planning binders or inspiration boards.
- Couples can share their vision with friends and family.
- They use the full colour, full pages of real wedding stories and design palettes for inspiration.
- They use favourite things and expert tips as a source of cool ideas that real couples can actually use/do.
- The love stories are sweet, authentic and local.
Here’s what they’re NOT using the magazine for…
- A display ad that tells readers nothing beyond the beautiful photo and your contact information.
So how do you tap into the unparalleled, in-brides-hands advantage of print media for the purposes of booking weddings?
- Don’t just do display ads. Pair with content to increase their relevance and your results.
- Do a killer content feature (aka advertorial).
- Use content to showcase your complete awesomeness.
- Take advantage of themed content ideas such as Full Page Wedding Worthy Venue features.
- Wedding Worthy Venue features show couples everything they need to know to pick your venue for their big day, in one full colour page.
- The cost is $650 per page, per issue.
- Design, layout, writing and editing are taken care of, based on your bullet points and vision.
- You’ll have final approval before it goes to print.
- It is featured online in TheWeddingRing.ca, delivering exponentially more exposure at no additional cost.
*For Wedding Companies Who Are Not Venues*
Full Page Design Palettes and Real Wedding Stories are excellent options to promote decorators, photography, florists, fashion retail stores and more. Expert Tips open the doors for sharing expertise and reputation – great for all vendor types. These are also $650 per page, per issue.