With so many things to remember for your wedding, don’t forget to think about a song for your father-daughter dance! DCF Wedding Music has helped out with a list of a few tried, tested and true favourites just for you.
Tried, Tested and True Father-Daughter Wedding Songs
Upside: Everyone is going to be familiar with these wedding songs, especially if they have been to a few weddings. They are popular for a reason; because they are beautiful songs and people can relate to them.
Downside: Some might say these wedding songs are “cliche” or “overdone.” Nevertheless, everyone will admit, they love them in the moment!
- “My Little Girl” – Tim McGraw
- “Forever Young” – Rod Stewart – this song also works as a Mother / Son Song
- “What A Wonderful World”– Louie Armstrong
- “Butterfly Kisses”– Bob Carly
- “You Raise Me Up” – Josh Groban – this song also Works as a Mother / Son Song)
MORE ABOUT DCF WEDDING MUSIC | Offering anywhere from 2 to 7 musicians at any particular event, DCF Wedding Music (dcfweddingmusic.com) is passionate about helping couples create the perfect wedding day with live music. (more details in their review in The Ring, here). To find out more, email DCF Wedding Music directly using the form below. 🙂