Photo above: Spirits Intrigued Photography
Planning a destination wedding or a honeymoon? We have the perfect tips for you to make your trip even better! Read on and then start packing!!
1. Do not expect to find things as you experience them at home. You left home to find different things.
2. Do not take anything TOO seriously, a care-free mind is the beginning of an amazing holiday.
3. Do not let other tourists get on your nerves. You’re paying good money to enjoy yourself.
4. Remember to take only half the clothes you think you need and twice the money. You will not wear everything you take. Save some space in your luggage for souvenirs!
5. Always know where your passport is! A person without a passport is a person without a country!
6. Don’t forget you are a representative of your country at all times.
7. Don’t worry about a thing! If you worry so much you will have no fun, and this trip might be a once in a lifetime adventure!
8. As a stranger in a strange land be prepared to do as its people do.
9. Do not judge the people of a country by the one person who has given you trouble.
10. Remember you are a guest in another country, and those who treat their hosts with respect will be treated likewise.
These 10 commandments for tourists are the perfect start to a phenomenal holiday! Now go out and enjoy!!