The award-winning MacLaren Art Centre is a regional public art gallery in Barrie, Ontario that combines modern and traditional charm to deliver a fantastic venue for wedding celebrations.
Photos provided by MacLaren Art Centre | The MacLaren Art Centre contains an expansive Canadian contemporary permanent collection and features world class exhibitions throughout the year. The architectural landmark combines a renovated 1917 Carnegie Library with a modern addition designed by Siamak Hariri of Hariri Pontarini Architects. Family and friends can revel in the natural light that bounces off the stunning windows and accentuates the high ceilings.
- They provide bar, set up and clean up of tables and chairs only. The bar can be open, cash or limited and includes house beer, wine or liquor as well as a champagne toast, a signature drink, premium liquor, specialty beer, and wine. Provided event items and furniture include chairs, tables, a dance floor, barware, and event staff including bartenders.
A few of our favourite things…
- No need to worry about the general public or other brides on your wedding day, you get the whole building when renting their facility.
- They provide fixtures including tables and chairs
- They provide the bar and the bar staff.
Pricing & packages…
- For $4000 from March 1st to November 30th or $3500 from December 1st to February 28th, this award-winning heritage facility can be booked for your ceremony and reception. Included in this price is access to the Massie Family Courtyard, the Carnegie Room Harris Hall (main level lobby) and the Gallery Café throughout the evening.