Open year-round alongside the shores of Lake Huron, Oakwood Resort is a fantastic choice for a wedding in any season.
At Oakwood Resort, you can plan for indoor or outdoor ceremonies, grand receptions, beach-side photo shoots, and overnight accommodations for your guests (126 guest rooms ranging from deluxe rooms to suites and cottages). Oakwood Resort offers everything you need for an incredible wedding day, all in one breathtaking location.
Oakwood Resort’s All-Inclusive Wedding Packages range from $129 to $159 per person and cover just about everything their brides and grooms could need for their wedding: banquet space, ceremony location, overnight accommodations for the bride and groom, reception menu, host bar and more.
“From linens to table numbers and everything in between we’ve got you covered. Plan your menu with plated service or buffet options which are included in our Wedding Packages. We are happy to work with outside vendors such as florists and entertainers to tailor the wedding to your taste.”
All-inclusive wedding packages…
- All wedding package prices are subject to HST & service charges
- Banquet room rental from 11am to 1am on the wedding day
including basic set-up and clean-up of banquet room and adjoining deck, in-house microphone & podium.
- One night complimentary accommodation in a Deluxe Room for the bride & groom (including bottle of champagne and breakfast)
- Deck – adjoining reserved banquet room for ceremony and/or cocktail reception prior to dinner
- Punch (1 bowl of alcoholic punch & 1 bowl of non-alcoholic) during pre-dinner cocktail reception or late evening snack
- Plate service or buffet dinner from Oakwood’s wedding package menus
- Cake cutting service
- Oakwood asks for a minimum guest number to book: 100 adult guests in May through September and 85 adult guests from October through April
- A non-refundable deposit of $2000 confirms your wedding date at Oakwood Resort
Contacting Oakwood Resort
To learn more about Oakwood Resort, contact them directly by email using the form below. 🙂 You can also visit Oakwood Resort online at www.oakwoodresort.ca.