Photo above: Maranda Elysse Photography
“Congratulations! My name is Lorie Gonta, I am an Ordained Lay Chaplain with the Community Church of Canada. I am legally able to marry, renew vows, commitment ceremonies, elopements and handfastings in Ontario. I will marry anyone who is legally able to be married. LGBTQ & Pagan friendly. You want a themed wedding?, I will be more than gladly to dress up as well.” ~ Lori Gonta, Lori Gonta Weddings
Products & services offered…
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Vow Renewals
- Wedding Rehearsals
- Wedding Planning
Details, detail, details…
- Wedding packages start at $200 for elopement and go to up to $275.
- Wedding planning packages start at $1000 for day-of and up to $7500 for full planning.
- $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
- Serving the Muskoka area: Barrie, Midland, Orillia, Collingwood but will travel within reasonable distance
- Travel fee may apply (please inquire to find out more details).