“Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. As a certified licensed Wedding Officiant I look forward to working together with you to help create a memorable and inspirational ceremony. I am here to assist you in any way I can, so don’t hesitate to contact me, and I will do my best to answer your questions and help guide you in creating the ceremony of your dreams.” – Cheryl Peterson-Rivet, Hometown Hills Officiant Services
Products & services offered…
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Vow Renewals
- Wedding Rehearsals
Pricing & packages…
$325.00 and includes:
- Two face to face consultations. The first consultation includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options.
- The second meeting includes our unique “talk-through Rehearsal” where the details and flow of the ceremony are confirmed. This can also be done over the phone or Skype.
- Conducting your beautiful, totally customized wedding ceremony, that will be beyond your expectations.
- Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day. I will collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress free experience.
- Access to me to help guide you throughout the entire wedding planning process.
- Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar General.
- After the ceremony I will provide you a “Wedding KIT” with helpful resources as you continue on your relationship journey.
- This fee includes a rehearsal.
- Deposit is $200.00 – balance is due three weeks before the wedding.