An expert tip from Brentwood Livery (brentwoodlivery.ca)(review) as published in the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of The Wedding Ring ONTARIO Magazine
Brentwood Livery is a family run business that has been in operation since 1990. It is one of the largest limousine companies found here in K-W and (unlike many large companies) is equally as personable. Brent, and his team always greet you with a smile. Brent is dedicated to Brentwood’s long-time legacy of focusing on how you will feel when you arrive at your destination. He explains, “That is what transforming transportation into an unforgettable life experience is all about.”
Here are 8 of Brent’s recommended inside tips that he feels every couple should look for in a Limousine Service…
- A limo FULL of referrals from other wedding specialists (theweddingring.ca) and delighted past clients.
- A company that delivers more than just transportation. You aren’t looking for a designated driver, you’re looking for a full experience.
- Professional, experienced chauffeurs who are trained on wedding transportation and who have a thorough knowledge of the area and your wedding locations.
- A risk-free guarantee for both their chauffeured service and vehicles (no company has perfect employees or perfect mechanical equipment). True professionals know how
to deal with the many mistakes or mishaps as opposed to hiding them.
- The highest quality fleet of current style limousines are a must-have. Even further, they need to be properly maintained, fully licensed and properly insured with commercial insurance that is available to view before booking.
- A full consultation on all transportation-related details specific to your requirements eg. Timing, route planning, utilization of the vehicle and additional amenities or decorations.
- A contract (date of service, time of service, pick up location, with minimum of at least the city of the wedding, vehicle type & size to accommodate your group) and receipt or proof of purchase for both the deposit and final payments.
- Exclusive service with the option to customize your package specifics (such as timing, decorations and multiple locations for picture locations).