Above image provided by The Financial Diva
Dan Knight Owner and Operator of Day 2 Knight Events (day2knightevents.com) is a stickler for staying on budget with his clients and wants to help you plan your wedding day without breaking the bank.
Here’s a few questions Dan recommends considering when creating a budget:
1. How much do you have saved that could be put towards your day?
2. How much can you and your fiancé realistically save between now and your wedding day?
3. Is anyone else planning to financially contribute to your big day? (parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.)
4. How many guests are you planning to have at your wedding?
5. What do you want incorporated to your big day? (photo booth, open bar vs. cash bar, plated vs. seated dinner, etc.)
6. Can you book any of your vendors well in advance of you big day to get current year’s pricing in case the pricing changes into the following year?
7. Do you have time and or availability to shop around for your marriage license? Each city charges a different price for marriage licenses.
“I highly encourage you to take advantage of TheWeddingRing.ca’s budget resource to help you stay on track.” – Dan
MORE ABOUT DAY 2 KNIGHT EVENTS | Day 2 Knight Events (day2knightevents.com) is taking care of the details so you can focus on the most important day of your life (more details in their review in The Ring, here). To find out more, email Dan Knight directly using the form below. 🙂