Photo above: Christine Pelchat Photography
With beautifully decorated banquet rooms, located in the heart of Sarnia, the Dante Club is the perfect place for your wedding, ceremony, reception, meeting or conference. This facility is fully accessible and is sure to make a statement for your event.
- Family holiday celebrations
- Corporate Meetings
- Corporate Christmas Parties
Choose your space…
Main Ballroom is ideal for large weddings, meetings, conferences or dinner functions. “Our ballroom is versatile and can be configured to suit any requirement. It is the largest of our two halls and can accommodate up to 500 people.”
• Greater than 200 adult meals – $250.00
• Less than 200 adult meals – $400.00
• Daily Meeting room rate – $900.00
• Evening Meeting Room Rate – $1,000.00
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT – $500.00
Upper Ballroom offers an intimate space to accommodate from 25 to 100 guests.
• 80 or greater adult meals – $125.00
• Less than 80 adult meals – $200.00
• Daily Meeting room rate – $400.00
• Evening Meeting Room Rate – $500.00
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT – $250.00
All Packages Include:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary wireless microphone & podium
• Complimentary Bridal Room (Main Ballroom only)
• Coat Check upon request (Main Ballroom only)
• Personalized Wedding menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
• Complimentary use of both tables & chairs
• Complimentary white table clothes and white linen napkins (Weddings & Corporate events)
• First class service
Details, details, details…
- Dante Club prefers to meet with you to finalize the event menu and details ten (10) days prior to the
scheduled event date.
- All-Inclusive packages available
- All prices listed in this package are subject to 10% Gratuity & 13% HST | Prices subject to change without notice
- Deposit amount is due when you book and sign the contract.
The Dante Club can customize your special event to meet your taste and budget. To make your special day memorable, our team of professionals is committed to working with you to ensure your event is nothing shy of the best.
Contacting Dante Club
To learn more about Dante Club, contact Kristen Dudley directly by email using the form below. 🙂 You can also visit Dante Club online at www.danteclubsarnia.ca.
Rate & review The Creative Bride…
Read what other couples & experts have said…