Introducing your wedding party can set the tone for your whole reception. Mark Caravaggio of DJ Charlie Clean Custom Events (review & features in The Ring) shares ten of his favourite Love-Themed songs to Introduce the Wedding Party and kick off a fabulous reception!
- All Of Me [Tiësto Remix] – John Legend
- Safe and Sound – Capital Cities
- Summer – Calvin Harris
- Be My Lover – La Bouche
- Crazy In Love – Beyoncé ft Jay-Z
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis & The News
- Let’s Get Married (Remix) – Jagged Edge ft. Run DMC
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Addicted To You – Shakira
Wedding tunes database
Check out our Ultimate Wedding tunes database here for the best first and last dance songs, wedding ceremony music, father-daughter and mother-son dance songs, bouquet and garter toss and wedding party dance songs lists ever…
Need a music guru?
Want to ask K-W/Cambridge/Guelph area wedding music guru, DJ Charlie Clean, a question? You can contact the team directly below 🙂