July 15, 2009
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on theweddingring.ca; and (b) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
All content on theweddingring.ca, including but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, etc, are the proprietary property of Wedding Ring inc. or its users with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Wedding Ring Inc.’s prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site.
You understand that except for advertising programs offered by us on theweddingring.ca (i.e., banners, reviews, etc), theweddingring.ca is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through theweddingring.ca will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use theweddingring.ca to:
• collect email addresses or other personal information of other users from theweddingring.ca for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other communications;
• use theweddingring.ca in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair theweddingring.ca;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Insurance numbers and credit card numbers;
• solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• intimidate or harass another;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international law;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying theweddingring.ca, or which may expose Wedding Ring Inc. or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you also agree to abide by our Wedding Ring Inc Code of Conduct that provides further information regarding the authorized conduct of users on Wedding Ring Inc.
User Content Posted on the Site
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, publish or display to theweddingring.ca including but not limited to photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information,, and other content. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on theweddingring.ca that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that Wedding Ring Inc. may, but is not obligated to, review theweddingring.ca and may delete or remove (without notice) any content at its sole discretion.
When you post User Content to theweddingring.ca, you authorize us to make such copies of such content as we deem appropriate in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on theweddingring.ca. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically warrant that you have the legal right to post such items and you are solely responsible for any legal fees that may arise from User Content that you posted.
By posting User Content you grant, to Wedding Ring Inc. an irrevocable, fully paid, nationwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, in any way Wedding Ring Inc. sees fit. You may remove your User Content from theweddingring.ca at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content. Wedding Ring Inc. does not assert any ownership over your User Content.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Wedding Ring Inc. users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
Wedding Ring Inc. is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content, Software or Content posted on theweddingring.ca, posted users of theweddingring.ca. Although we provide rules for user conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on theweddingring.ca and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on theweddingring.ca. Wedding Ring Inc. is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of theweddingring.ca.
Wedding Ring Inc. reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in theweddingring.ca at any time without notice.
Limitation on Liability
Wedding Ring Inc., its directors, employees or agents will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any lost profits or data arising from use of theweddingring.ca. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Wedding Ring Inc.’s liability will be limited to the amount paid, if any, but in no case will exceed $1000. You understand that if no fees were paid, you shall be limited to injunctive relief and shall not be entitled to damages regardless of the cause of action.
Wedding Ring Inc. may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on theweddingring.ca and/or prohibit you from using or accessing theweddingring.ca for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You acknowledge that any ideas, questions, suggestions, feedback or other information that you submit to Wedding Ring Inc. will become the sole property of Wedding Ring Inc. Wedding Ring Inc. will own all exclusive rights including intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Wedding Ring Inc. © 2009