Review Detail

i *heart* Jessica Lin=)

Bride-Savvy Score:

Reviewed by Sarah Graham
June 06, 2011
Report this review

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

Jessica photographed my husband Mike's and my wedding almost four years ago. Our photos are SO precious to us. She captured the day with painstaking attention to so many little details. What I love about my photos is that there is nothing contrived about them - no forced poses or smiles - Jessica captured the day EXACTLY as it was. When we look at our photos, it's like looking at the memories of the day the way I picture everything in my mind. The colours, the breeze, the private looks shared between my husband and I...everything is there on film for us to share with our children and relive over and over again. I had a little fiasco with my dress before the ceremony (it was vintage and I lifted my arm and it ripped down the side). I was about to bawl, but somehow, Jessica managed to have me laughing and calm about the entire situation while my grandmother stitched it back up. When choosing a wedding photographer, you want someone whom you feel comfortable around. You share so many intimate and important memories with this person who will forever be a part of one of the most important days of your life. Jessica is that girl. I can't say enough...

To write a comment please register or log in.