Get local #PlanFabulous | Magazine | Expo | Wedding News | Community | London to Toronto & Brantford to Guelph and beyond
EXPERT TIP BY Galt Country Club (galtcountryclub.com)
Planning the happiest day of your life can be stressful, however finding the right ceremony and reception site doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are five of the many fantastic advantages to host your special day at a private golf and country club..
1. YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE: Rarely does the vision of your dream wedding include running into other brides, grooms or their guests at the same venue on the same day. Choosing a private club such as Galt Country Club means having exclusive use of the club for the ceremony & reception, ensuring that you are the focus of your wedding day and no one else.
2. THE PRESTIGE FACTOR: A private country club offers the name, reputation and prestige to make your wedding day stand out.
3. ALL UNDER ONE ROOF: Hosting your ceremony at the same location as your reception is not only more convenient for you and your guests, but it also saves transportation and other costs. Private country clubs generally have the space for both, making a venue like Galt Country Club a fantastic choice.
4. YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS: No matter how much planning you put into your wedding, you want to be able to relax and enjoy your special day. The experience of a seasoned team of country club event professionals is essential in assisting you with every stage of your event planning and event execution.
5. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION: Private country clubs offer facilities that other venues can’t. For example, you have the option of treating your wedding party to a round of golf or enjoying a family meal before the wedding. The photo locations are also plentiful; lush greenery,
water features, and untouched natural landscapes encourage your photographer to achieve those everlasting shots.
Choosing a private club such as Galt Country Club means having exclusive use of the club for the ceremony & reception
Featured in the Fall/Winter 2016 issue of The Wedding Ring ONTARIO Magazine
Rose Hoch at Galt Country Club can be reached by email using the form below You can also visit the club online at www.galtcountryclub.com.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.